Curbside To Go Breakfast & Lunch Meals for All Virtual Learners (M-F):
- Rear of GHS 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Front of Waterford 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The Wildcat Wagon Neighborhood Delivery for All Virtual Learners (M-F):
- 10:30 a.m. Manca Dr. Cul-de-sac
- 10:50 a.m. Corner of W. Broadway & Prospect st.
- 11:10 a.m. Corner of Cross St. & Pine st.
- 11:30 a.m. Monument Park
The Wildcat Wagon School Delivery for On Campus Learners (M,T,Th,F):
- Morning Session Students will receive meals delivered to their classrooms, with Breakfast to eat on-site and a Lunch to take home:
- GHS 9:00 a.m. (7 students)
- GMS 9:30 a.m. (13 students)
- Elm 9:50 a.m. (8 students)
- Waterford 10:10 a.m. (27 students)
- Afternoon Session Students will receive meals delivered to their classrooms, with Lunch to eat on-site and a Breakfast to take home:
- GHS 12:15 p.m. (8 students)
- GMS 12:55 p.m. (4 students)
- Elm 1:15 p.m. (3 students)
- Waterford 1:35 p.m. (32 students)
Curbside to Go Dinner for All Gardner Students (Virtual & On Campus) (M-F):
- Rear of GHS 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Farmers to Families Produce Boxes (M-F):
- GMS 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- May Begin on Thursday 9/10
Some Side Notes....
- Breakfast & Lunch is Free for All students until, at least, Jan. 1, 2021 (Due to a waiver from USDA announced on Mon. 8/31). However, families should still continue to complete and submit their annual Free & Reduced Lunch Benefit Form which can be found here.
- All Menus for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, can be found here.