News Flash


Posted on: April 13, 2018

Motor Vehicle Excise Demands Due


Motor vehicle demands have been mailed out for payment.  If you changed vehicles after January 1, 2018, you may still be responsible for a partial payment on your excise tax bill.  In order to apply for an abatement, you will need proof of what you did with the vehicle and what you did with the plate along with an excise abatement application.  If your vehicle is no longer registered but still in your possession, you are still responsible for the excise tax.

For more information, visit the Motor Vehicle Excise page on the City's website.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email