Website Photo Contest
The City of Gardner's official website is about to get a fresh new look and we are looking for your pictures of our community! Enter your high-resolution photos taken in Gardner for a chance to have your work displayed on our upcoming new refreshed website! Surprise us! Any photo taken within the city limits is eligible. Show us what our City looks like through your lens.
By entering you affirm that you are the person who took the submitted photograph and that the entry was taken within the City limits; you own all intellectual property rights to the photograph; you grant the City the right to reproduce your photographs for non-commercial educational, promotional, or publicity purposes without payment or further compensation. All reproductions will credit the photographer, who retains the copyright to the work.
All winners will receive recognition at a City Council Meeting, be featured on the City’s social media sites, and will be posted in a gallery on the City’s website.
- Photographs must have been taken within the city limits of Gardner, MA.
- Each participant may enter up to ten photographs (please submit this form twice if doing so).
- Photographs must not have been previously professionally published.
- Entries must be suitable for display on a public website.
- All entered photographs may be used as content, with a photo credit, on the City’s website or in other non-commercial ways to promote the City of Gardner. The photographer retains the copyright to his or her work.
- Photographs should be high resolution. As stated above, we use submitted photographs with a photo credit in publications and on our website. The higher the resolution you provide, the more likely your photograph will be used. Non-manipulated imagery yields the best results. When possible, submit photos without Photoshop. We also recommend taking photos with a digital camera and not a cell phone to get high resolution images.
- Photo Requirements: Width 2200 pixels; Photo size 1 MB or larger; Resolution 72 dpi or higher; Preferred file types: JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PNG.
- Photographs will be disqualified if they were taken in a way that violates the City’s municipal code or if they depict activities that are illegal, dangerous, or discouraged in Gardner (for instance, illegal drone photos).
- By entering this contest you agree to comply with the above rules.
- Click here to enter, Entry Form.