Athletics have always been an important part of education. Having real-life opportunities to teach collaboration, nurture the competitive spirit, and instill a deep-seated work ethic is essential in success on the field and in school. Here in Gardner, we strive to ensure that our student-athletes earn these essential skills for the future in a friendly environment that fosters self-esteem and encourages respect.
This year's Gardner Recreation Summer Camp's weekly curriculum will be centered around a specific sport/activity. Read on...
- JJD Athletic Policy
- JJICA Participation in Athletics by Parochial Students
- JJIF Head Injuries and Concussions in Extracurricular Athletic Activities Policy
- JJIF-R Student with Suspected Concussion Protocol Chart
- JJIF-RE 1 Report of Head Injury
- JJIF-RE Pre-Participation Reporting Form
- JJIF-RE2 Post Sports-Related Head Injury Medical Clearance and Authorization Form
At Gardner Public Schools, we value a commitment to hard work, integrity, and personal growth in our athletic programs. As the A.D., I am inspired by watching our players and coaches push each other to new achievements, both on and off the field. In 2018-19, my commitment is to ensure that all of our student-athletes are challenged by the opportunity to excel in their sports, as well as in their classrooms and community. Go Wildcats!