Health & Social Services
- Gardner CAC - Food distribution programs, emergency funds, medical transportation, holiday programs, clothing closet, books, fuel assistance and more.
- HOPE - House of Peace and Education
- Life-Skills, Inc. - is an accredited non-profit corporation providing a wide variety of services to individuals with intellectual/developmental, physical, and emotional disabilities throughout Central and Western Massachusetts
- Gardner Visiting Nurses Association
- , 8 Union Square, Gardner, MA 978-632-9854
- Montachusett Opportunity Council - MOC’s mission is to alleviate poverty, promote self-sufficiency and build healthy communities by creating opportunities, coordinating resources and advocating for social change.
- Montachusett Veterans Outreach Service
- Our Father's House - Homeless Shelter
Domestic Abuse Assistance
- Battered Women's Resources
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
- Recognizing Abusive Behaviors
- Various Links and Information
- CASA - Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children
Health and Human Services
- North Central Mass Community Resources Finder - Use this link to find information on Mental Health Providers, Community & Health Services, and Therapy Support Groups
- Addiction & Substance Abuse
- AED Foundation - The A.E.D. Foundation, Inc. is committed to assisting individuals on their road to their recovery as well as their families. Educating the community by bringing awareness of the disease. Finally, Defeating the stigma that is associated with drug addiction.
- Massachusetts Substance Abuse Treatment
If you have a link suggestion, please contact us.